Thursday

July 20th_Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs

We first went to the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They are smart and practical people with a heart of gold. I love the Netherlands. It's the best yet! I drank one cup of coffee and two cups of tea all to try and stay awake. I actually woke up at three in the morning by accident. I smoked and partied and had a such a great time I just messed up the alarm clock. i ate three sandwiches for breakfast and went to the tea placel Then we went to the U.S. Embassay. A fat man told me a lot. I was right about America. It sucks with foriegn affairs and conservative republicans are to blame. America is a negative impact on teh world. Ok, enough. I'm proceeding to the night. We walked to go bungie jumping but it was closed. We were very upset. Then we took a nap. I cuddled with Lisa and sometimes Brad. We rolled a joint, and got Kim, Allison(allie) and Sara then went to dinner on the ocean. We got pasta and a beer. Oh yeah, we blazed at a coffee shop before in front of a fish tank. I was basically high. I ate the whole pasta! Me and Kim got the same thing. Ohh, this is Kims birthday! Then we went and got dessert at this beautiful restaurant above the water. I got a waffle, whipped cream, and ice cream covered in dark chocolate. I ate almost all of it. Then we went to another cafe and got another gram. It was called bubbles. Then we tried to watch the fireworks. So we just walked the whole beach back. Then Lisa, Brad and I took a showers and started writing like I am now.

No comments: