Thursday

Today July 21st_ Leaving the Hague

We left the Hague today. I went to breakfast and ate two sandwiches and took some to go. Which brings me to now. Currently I sit on the coach writing this.

I got on the bus, the feeling was we are moving off the continent and now we leave back to London. Everyone slept and then we dropped off "Bob" or day at the airport. Everyone was sectretly happy. Now Shari was back in charge. A tour of the city in a bus. Blah! Blah! But recently the city of Amsterdam is wonderful. Later we Brad and Lisa ran out to a coffee shop. And took the city by storm. We explored places. The dam square had people only wearing paint. They were Manicans. We bought Bong's and bowls after that. Sorry actually first thing we went to a coffee shop and smoked. I bought a bowl. And a shot glass for Rachel. We then got a cheese and tomato sandwiches with a beer. Then we went back to see the women in the windows. Got some candy juice and ate my sandwich. Then Shari decided we should get some mcdonalds. After being on the coach for a hour or two. Then we went and got me a brownie before going on the coach here there in Amsterdam. This place is the best place I've ever been. We sat on the edge of a canal and I ate my brownie and passed some around. I don't think it was really a hash brownie but it was damn good anyways. I'm on the Eurostar righ tnow back to London. Amsterdam and the Netherlands is my favorite place so far. London is amazing to though.

No comments: