Wednesday

June 29th_Exploring around London

I woke up at 5am and walked on the streets of London. I bought a beer, cheese and crackers. The streets were a mess with beer and trash, but after a nap it was cleaned up. I meet up with Christian who is Kayles boyfriend. I meet kayle on the plane to London. Rick is Christians roommate. Rick is from Mexico and came with us to see BigBen, the eye of London, and to look at Buckingham Palace. We have been taking the tube everywhere. That night the four of us drank in Christians and Ricks room. I got a large drink of cider alcohol. We went out to a club and i had a ton of men looking at me. This is totally new and unexpected, because i am not from London so they look. I drank tons of drinks. A couple of Russian women asked me if it was a gay bar! Yes! I made out and danced with a wonderfullly hot man. Later i left by myself. Rick tried to kiss me, but I just dropped him off. It was one of the best nights of my life. The bar was three or four stories high. I have my own room on the third floor of the dorm on Tavistock Square.

No comments: